Are You a Struggling Trader?
I can help.
At TradersHelpingTraders.com, we are Traders who Help Traders.
My name is Erich Senft, CTA, and I’m a Trade-aholic (“Hi Erich…”).
I began trading Futures in 1995 but it wasn’t until I started publishing an online trading newsletter in 2002 that I got involved in helping struggling traders, just like you, become better traders.
Years later, our mission at TradersHelpingTraders.com has never changed: we are still as dedicated as ever to helping you become the wildly successful and profitable trader you always knew you could be.
Trading profitably is difficult, but it’s not impossible.
At TradersHelpingTraders.com we share with you what works in real life. We don’t rehash the same old stuff that litters the trading world (most of which doesn’t work anyway); rather our methods and strategies are designed to give you, the short funded trader, an edge in the markets.
You can check out our trading manuals here.
And while you’re at it, why don’t you take a look at our track record? I think you’ll agree that the results of our published trade recommendations speak for themselves.
Of course if you’re looking for more…
Hire me as your Trading Coach
I occasionally make myself available for one-on-one coaching. You can purchase coaching time in one hour or four (one hour) blocks or you can make arrangements to “rent me” on an on-going basis. Regardless, the coaching sessions are specific to your needs and are meant to help you with whatever trading related problem(s) you might be experiencing.
If you’re interested in one-on-one coaching you should know that:
- I’ve worked with beginner and veteran traders alike. Experience, or the lack thereof, is not an issue. I can help you where you are.
- I can show you how to become a better trader regardless of whether you are a day trader or end-of-day position trader.
- I’m not a cookie-cutter coach; I can work with whatever methods you are using and show you how you can improve your results almost immediately. Of course if you’re looking for a complete overhaul I can help you with that too.
- I can probably tell you why you’re not making money trading and show you what you need to do to fix it.
- I’m a coach, not a guru. I don’t have a crystal ball (although I do have a Magic 8-ball that I consult from time to time), but I know what works, and what doesn’t, and can considerably shorten your learning curve when it comes to knowing how to make money in the markets.
If you’d like to work with me, you can get more details about the Coaching Program here.
Why don’t you get to know us better?
Feel free to sign up for our free Big Weekend Edition Newsletter. It’s full of charts, trade recommendations, education and anything else we can think of to cram in there. To become one of our close personal friends, just fill out the form below.
Erich first became interested in Commodity Futures in 1973 when the Hunt Brothers were trying to corner the Silver market. Although only 9 at the time, Erich and his cousin were determined not to be left out of the exploding price of Silver, and frantically horded Quarters for their silver content.
It wasn’t until they had amassed several hundreds of dollars’ worth of Quarters (a small fortune for a couple of 9 year olds) that their Uncle told them the Government stopped putting silver in Quarters in 1964 (not to mention that it would be highly illegal to smelt the currency for the metal).
Even though Erich’s initial foray into the world of Commodity trading didn’t work out as planned, he was smitten. For the last 20 years Erich has been helping novice and experienced traders alike improve their trading results. Erich is known for his ability to simplify and explain complicated concepts into easy to understand terms.
Erich lives on Vancouver Island, BC, in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and an assortment of furry animals. When he’s not trading, teaching trading or talking trading, you can usually find him on the golf course chasing after a disobedient little white ball.